Saturday, March 2, 2019

February

Since I already completed the required hours, I will be talking about how this program has helped me improve my resume and my study skills. First of all, I really enjoy how Dr. Clarkson has put together the course. The information is easily accessible and is organized very well on the pharm wiki website. I wish every course I have ever taken had that much work and detail put into the presentation of information.

This course has helped me realize my full potential and I am very grateful for that. Before this program, I had some pretty poor study skills. I was very unorganized and I would try different things for different tests without actually figuring out which one worked best for me. This course has taught me that the most important thing about studying is to start earlier than you think so that you can feel prepared. I can’t tell you how many times I would get up to the day of a test and wish that I had just one more day to master the material. After the first couple tests last semester, I realized that I was going to have to adapt and change my study skills or I was not going to succeed. I ended up doing just that and I’m proud of the results.

Total for this semester: 26 hours

No comments:

Post a Comment